Friday, May 8, 2009

Blowing bubbles in tea

Chuck is blowing bubbles in his tea. Does anyone else think that that's funny? If you do, raise your hand. It's our second day at yellowstone and it's been pretty crazy, bison, elk, and other animals roam around free, I was chased by a bison, and me and chuck walked through a herd with babies while people were watching waiting for us to get pummeled, then a lady scolded us for being dangerous and daring, more pictures to show on that later. As for the famous Old Faithful, don't waste your time, just throw some mentos into a diet coke bottle and you'll be more amazed. If you don't know about diet coke and mentos, then you should really try it. We just finished lunch and are going back out for some more walking. It snowed last night and our tent didn't fair so well against the cold. I woke up around 4 to find myself alone and cold... Where was Chuck? Dead? I used my spidey sense to pick up on a car running, heater blasting and radio playing. That little! Left me in the tent to freeze while he was enjoying heat! He said he had a headache and went outside to get fresh air, but the air in the tent and the air outside seem pretty much the same to me. Tonight I'm going to steal the keys and leave him. I'll try to capture it all on video. Pictures to come later. Stay thirsty my friends.







-- Post From My iPhone

4 comments:

  1. this next video should be more interesting than the last

    ReplyDelete
  2. yes more videos!
    i like some of the shots with the sky and clouds and barns.
    You guys went camping too?! fun

    ReplyDelete
  3. haha please tell me chuck took a picture of you being chased by the bison...

    ReplyDelete
  4. BTWW... it was SO awesome hearing from you guys during SG! =D

    ReplyDelete