Friday, May 15, 2009

Twenty seven on my way to heaven...

Today is my birthday, no need for the comments, just direct them to facebook. I must say today was a good day, lakers lost and magic won, I went to Korean Heritage day at ATT field where the Giants play. By the way this is just my blurb, Chuck stayed in Berkeley today so I am unaware of what he did. So back to my day, I had lunch with Angela Park and her friend Rosie at Washington Bakery, which is a Chinese restaurant. Food was good, decent prices. After lunch we went to the golden gate bakery where they had the best Chinese custard egg cakes ever, and I don't even like Chinese people, I mean food. Ok, so after lunch I roamed around the city and met up with buddy Lisa, where I met some of her friends who were also photographers. Drinks at happy hour and the Giants vs Mets game. I don't think this entry is very entertaining so just read some of the older post, where I actually liked doing this... I'm kidding.
Tomorrow I hang out with the can't tout this gang! Me, chuck, jenn, andy, and gina! Not to mention Skillman, Lisa, and Sarah for biking across the bridge. I got 5 scoops of ice cream today from a place I didn't even eat at. Here are a couple shots of the game and dessert.










I swear this is jarrett heatherly, or am I wrong?

-- Post From My iPhone

6 comments:

  1. awww lisa kim!!!!! <3
    happy bday old man.

    btw thanks dog?? ........what the face.

    ReplyDelete
  2. happy birthday man. keep up with the posts. im reading brotha!

    ReplyDelete
  3. you look studly in that first pic. haha.

    ReplyDelete
  4. just showed mom your pics... hehehe...she was amazed you slept at a walmart parking lot. :)

    she says your pics are really good. :p

    btw i don't think that jarrett... HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

    ReplyDelete
  5. you are wrong. hope jarrett doesn't read this.

    ReplyDelete