Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Ok, fine...I'm lazy.

Ok, ok, so the last couple blog entries have been really boring, I feel like the giving tree and all I have left is my stump. Ok, well maybe not like the giving tree, maybe a bitter one...I have a lot of pictures to catch up on, but I'm serious about releasing a book, I hope at least all of the followers purchase one, and how appropriate! I wanted 20 followers and I got it the last night on this roadtrip. I've actually learned a lot about myself through different people I've met and I'm definitely still learning. I'm staying at Grace Hwangs place, she was very grateful to take me to the airport at 6am. Today I had dinner in LA at a small restaurant in K-town called Chung Ki Wa.
The food was pretty good, not terribly filling...Thanks so much to Mike, Anna, Thomas, Sarah, Grace, Joonsoo, Terry, and Andrew for coming out, more thanks to Grace and Sarah for paying for me!! I'll post some pictures from Napa/Sonoma area because Jennifer wanted to show off her city...I'll be nice and I won't show her baby/child pictures. I leave for NY in 5 hours! Stay thirsty my friends.


















3 comments:

  1. i guess you are on the plane...
    just wanted to thank you for hangin wit ma brother ^^
    i know he can be pain in the ass sometimes..
    thank you for bringin him back home safe~

    ReplyDelete
  2. yay! pretty. i'll buy a book.

    ReplyDelete