Monday, May 4, 2009

Day One Ended

As the night comes to an end, Chuck is sound asleep on the couch, I can't help but to think how long this day was, I can't believe we left earlier this morning, actually it was 20 hours ago, which sounds about right. Now that Chuck is asleep I can really go off on about his bad habits and him cursing at bad drivers as they pass. ok, not really...he's been a pleasure, we usually take turns napping because of the lack of sleep that both of us got. When I drive I turn on the dance music, or something that will keep me awake, windows down and music loud. When Chuck drives he listens to NPR and puts the air on but not the AC, so it's kind of cool air, but not really. Each of us sleep in each other's driving environment.

Our goal of stopping by shady diners and stopping on the side of the road to take landscape pictures has been a failure. Everytime I see something I want to shoot I whiz pass it and say next time. The majority of our shooting was done doing drive bys, yes, when Chuck drives I shoot, and vice versa. I can't say I'm completely happy with day one of shooting but here it is.











Tomorrow is a relaxing drive to Sioux Falls, trying to find a bar to watch the Hawks Cavs game.
also, go Rockets!

AND, I didn't forget our FOUR followers, thank you so much. You are much appreciated. See you guys tomorrow morning for some devotional.

2 comments: