Thursday, May 14, 2009

Chuck just plays Godfather



I have heard your cries for more entries, and I want to give what the people want, but it is tough, because it's suppose to be Chuck and Fred's Adventure, but it's rather, Fred's adventure...Chuck is too busy playing Godfather on the wii, I'm tired, and frankly I've only seen one comment for the last like 3 entries except for the last one, this is a give and take relationship. I will stretch my limit of love despite the harsh screams for better updates and what cuts most is my sister yelling better pictures. ouch, that cuts deep, real deep.

We spent the day in San Francisco and it was a beautiful day, we had taco truck with our friend Skillman, mad props to her for showing us around all day! After taco truck we had Speciality's cookies and froyo from somewhere where you can get froyo by the ounce! After that we went to Miettes where I had two cupcakes, I can't say I was too pleased with the quality of that, after cupcakes, we made our way to Fisherman's Wharf where before our indulgence of clam chowder in a bread bowl and coconut shrimp we were lucky to see the bush man in action, luckily he didn't scare us, but he's awesome. After eating and watching sealions we went to Ghiradelli square where we had more dessert! Kara's cupcake is excellent and I would love to indulge when I have more room and less sugar in my stomach, reminded me a lot of Sprinkles in LA. They gave us free Ghiradelli chocolate which really put me over the edge. After that we made our way to Castro, Chuck's favorite place, I've never seen him so happy, by the way Castro is the gay part of town. After that we went to the House for another dinner, where the food was excellent and the prices weren't bad at all, excellent date place. After that we stopped by a bar where we heard a beautiful sound and decided to have a beer and listen to Justine Bennett (www.myspace.com/justinebennett). All in all it was great, but tiring day, today Chuck is staying in the Berkeley area and I'm going to meet up with Angela Park for lunch and Lisa Kim for Korea Day at Giants Stadium. Please don't be harsh on this entry, I'm an artist for crying out loud. I know my grammar is sucks. Stay thirsty my friends.




on the trolley
miette's cupcakes

taco truck









this is why Chuck liked Castro so much.

the house - wasabi noodles and steak
ahi tuna and rice - very good.

7 comments:

  1. who is that man??

    back to good pictures. nice.

    ReplyDelete
  2. dang that cupcake looks good and so does that food. :) mmmmmmmmmm

    loving the sky pics.

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh chuck, i always suspected

    ReplyDelete
  4. Charles~!!!! bring me a cupcake... love ya~ <3

    ReplyDelete
  5. HAHA. we don't hate on your entries. they are well written and descriptive. you must've gone into sugar shock.

    ReplyDelete
  6. quite a bevy of pictures, i like it.
    Why does Chuck like Castro's so much? hmmm..

    ReplyDelete