Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Clean up on aisle 10

Last night we spent the night at walmart. We pitched a tent and slept, probably one of the coolest things I've ever done, ever. I'll have to do one long post later when we have wifi. Or if we can't get wifi I'll have to do everything through my phone. And, when the long post comes with all out fancy smancy pictures I expect comments galore. Whoever is left reading this.
We decided to be more spontaneous, sorry jane I know you would disapprove, but we're going to go paid round of golf in south Dakota. More later, stay thirsty my friends.











-- Post From My iPhone

9 comments:

  1. no way~!! they let you pitch a tent at walmat??
    i think imma go try it tonight.. >.<

    ReplyDelete
  2. ballsy. i'd be afraid to get mugged. or perhaps wake up in a bathtub with a kidney missing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. dude, is that even legal? btw, why do u keep asking us to stay thirsty? are u a vampire?

    ReplyDelete
  4. looks like there was someone else camping right next to you guys. awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  5. i'm commenting on behalf of sara (don't ask). she says "this post reminds me of brokeback mountain for some odd reason. hahaha i mean u never know what will happen. puhahaha. siiiickkk"

    the end.

    ReplyDelete
  6. holla i got a shoutout.
    one day i'll be spontaneous and noone will know what to do.

    ReplyDelete
  7. DUDES!!!! SOOO COOOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    s e r i o u s l y!!!!!

    i love this blog! i get to live vicariously through it. :D spontaneity rocks!

    ReplyDelete
  8. hahahha cant believe you guys did that.

    ReplyDelete
  9. on my way to texas, i slept on the sidewalk at a rest stop. hahaha. it was awesome.

    ReplyDelete