Monday, May 4, 2009

To Chicago and beyond...

We just left Pittsburgh and we're on our way to Chicago. Only about seven more hours of driving left. Fred is behind the wheels again. I hope he doesn't hallucinate again. When he first took over the driving in Harrisburg, from the lack of sleep and possible adverse reaction to 5 hour energy, he started hallucinating people on the side of the highway. Needless to say we both thought it would be safer for me to drive. In Pittsburgh, I was able to check out University of Pittsburg medical school campus.


Who knows that I might end up here in a year or two. Maybe not...

Then we had lunch at Quaker Steak and Lube. The onion rings were excellent.



I can't wait to start camping but we have at least another day in a city at my cousins place in chi-towm.

- Stay thirsty my friends

4 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Seriously, so awesome that you're using the iPhone to do all this.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Um that deleted comment was mine. Gmail is weird and it gave out my now-deleted private blog. Anyway, good to see you guys blogging so much! Keep it up and stay safe.

    ReplyDelete