Monday, May 4, 2009

Don't kill us Chuck!


Into our 5th hour, we've switched off driving 3 times now... We both didn't get any sleep driving on 5 hour energy, mcdonalds breakfast, and cinnamon churros. We are currently bumpin the bass in the camry to notorious big, which is keeping my mind off Chuck's 80mph drive through the rain. I must explain I have a fear of driving through the rain because I feel like I'm going to hydroplane. But let's not focus on that, here are some pictures.







Currently holding our breath through all tunnels. I hope chuck doesn't pass out...

Ok back to some more pictures:








That's all for now. Stay thirsty my friends.


-- Post From My iPhone

3 comments:

  1. It looks pretty wet up there. Drive safe!
    Take a picture of Chuck so I can put a face to the name.

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha DRIVE SAFE!! this is funny. keep updating.

    ReplyDelete
  3. yes, please drive safe. i like the pic with hands on 10 and 2. hahah geeez...you guys are insane!

    ReplyDelete