Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Napa Valley-ish area

Good Morning to all you east coasters out there, me and Chuck decided to change things up, we decided to skip Yosemite and Sequoia, because frankly, we're both really tired of nature and animals and strict speeding limits in the park. It's been 8 days now since we left New York, and I think me and Chuck are thirsty for some other people interaction, he keeps joking about being sick of me...and then he says just kidding...I don't think he is...

...

Last night we stayed at Jennifer Kim's house a beloved member of our small group back home. Her mom was so welcoming we ended up sharing a bottle of wine(by share I mean me have a bout 3/4 of it) and talking for a couple of hours, well Chuck did most of the talking, and might I add he is very good at Korean. I just added a couple of smiles and words like I'm from Georgia, I take pictures...and that was about it. I think they're like cooking breakfast right now, I just hear a bunch of dishes clanging while I enjoy the comfort of the bed. oh, I hear them laughing...I really need to learn korean so I can get close with my girlfriends mother. That means I got like three years. ok, anyway back to the trip. right, so we skipped out, now we're going to do napa valley and redwood forest, then spend 3 days in Frisco, which I knows annoys the SF people. hhaha. alright well, I have to go join Chuck and Jenn's mom to some awkward non talking. haha. jk! Stay thirsty my friends!

3 comments:

  1. HAHA this was a fred kinda post. i dono what else to say.

    ReplyDelete
  2. My mom said she thought you were funny Fred. Why did you guys speak in Korean? You know she's perfectly fluent in English...

    ReplyDelete
  3. lol. I like this post. I'm so glad im done with work and on my way to see you guys!!

    ReplyDelete