Wednesday, May 20, 2009

I left my pills...

I left my pills in LA, yeah, my chill pills, because as soon as I got back, the stress, the jerkness, the everything bad that was poo-ed out while on the trip came back when I flew back. You know when you go on missions, and then you come back...and you're like really depressed, well that's exactly how I feel now, I feel bad because I met up with Jee, and Sara, and I couldn't really greet them with a happy smile, partly because of my lack of enthusiasm, and I definitely wear my heart on my lower left sleeve pocket. Since being back, things have changed, Papaya Dog has moved corners and Starbucks and Crunch on 42nd and 11th have closed down. I really need to just remind myself to be happy and have Jesus lead me cuz I told myself I was going to be happier.

Many people have been asking me what the best part of the trip was, and it's really hard question to answer, I can only best describe the feeling with a missions trip. When you get back the first question, how was it? What was your favorite part? I enjoyed different aspects of the trip for different reasons, none of them being with or containing the word Chuck. Just kidding, that was a bad joke, but yet I still leave it on untouched without deleting it. I think by the end me and Chuck were both ready to part and had a great time together but also had our times of annoyance, I hope I was annoyed more of him than him of me... I would really recommend to most people to do a drive across America, the landscapes are stunning, the people are kind, and the food is hit or miss. I would say to go with 3 or 4 people to help on driving, gas, and maybe comic relief. I don't know if this will be the last entry or not, I want to continue blogging, but my own personal blog just really sucks, so I may just take this one over because I'm pretty sure Chuck has deleted my email and phone number and every picture of me that he took. These pictures are some pictures that I took in SF, the day of my birthday. Stay thirsty my friends!












i like this one, the lone truck.


these are elephant seal.



5 comments:

  1. haha sorry fred i started chuckling at work when i read how sad you were that crunch and sbucks moved ... b/c i was sad too! and b/c i know exactly what you're talking about.

    FRED! OMG the second paragraph ... too brutually honest ... keepin it real though.

    ReplyDelete
  2. once again bro great pics!

    ReplyDelete
  3. good entry. Brutally honest, i like it. It makes sense though. With 3-4 people (ex. the guys), it creates a balance so that you don't get totally annoyed of just 1 person.

    ReplyDelete