Saturday, May 9, 2009

Utah isn't sooo bad.

So we spent half of the day in Utah with Dan Choe, showed us around got some mexican food at the red iguana, they had some "mole" food which was good, I've never had it before, after that we went to the crap i forgot the name, foothills i think. It over looks the skyline of Utah, in my head I was thinking eh, skyline, whatever, I know Mark Ro really likes them so I figure hey, maybe I can make a few bucks out of this. Dan shows us this huge, looking hill that is over looking the city, he asks us if we want to go up it, I say sure, it doesn't seem so bad, I could use a little exercise...wrong answer, that was the hardest thing I've done all year. Sure go ahead call me a girl, It was seriously tough, the air was thin, we didn't even make it up all the way because I was slipping down the mountain with my sandals on. After the sore butt muscles and lack of breath, we took a minute to take in the beautiful sky of Utah, when traveling we did our photography but was hard to just sit there and marvel at the beautiful scenery in front of us. I say we sat there for like 15 minutes more because I was trying to just catch my breath. We ended up walking down and taking some more pictures of ourselves because well, we love ourselves. Dan looked like a boy from China who had just ran over. Today was a good day, we took our time driving, played 9 holes of golf in wyoming with the mountains as our background and then met up Dan in Utah. Enjoy the pictures, until next time...stay thirsty my friends.










4 comments: